Rough-in Installation Kit
The rough-in installation kit is designed with a focus on new installations with a mounting method similar that of a standard light fixture. This mounting technique is optimal for the cleanest possible look, as the Freestylist is anchored between joists and aligns flawlessly flush to the ceiling.
Candidates for Installation:
- Ceiling heights between 86 inches to 12 feet
- New installations during building process
- Mounted much like a standard light fixture
- Installed between joists, sitting flush to ceiling by simply attaching mounting brackets and kit
- Sheetrock installer will cut around it like any standard light fixture
- Freestylist unit is inserted into the kit after the ceiling is plastered and painted
- Well suited for established salons, despite being geared for new installations
- Cut out in ceiling makes installation simple for electrician to run power
Advantages of Drop Ceiling Installation Kit:
- This method can be installed anytime; allocate 2 -3 hours for installation
- Installation as low as 86 inches or as high as 12 feet
Below are 3 examples of salons using the Rough-In Kits.
Click on image to see gallery.
All orders are custom manufactured in the United States. A build checklist will be sent to you to confirm your ceiling height and order details before production begins.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Call 508-845-4911 or use our Contact Us page for more information.