Replacing the light bulbs in the salon
It is easy to enhance your salon’s lighting, and thus your customer’s experience, by using our LED PAR30, PAR20 and light bulbs. By understanding what we offer, you will be making the right lighting choices for your salon.
- Traditional incandescent and halogen light bulbs are not good choices for seeing true hair color. These two types of bulbs have so much infra-red light that they will give hair a red tint. Then consider all the heat they generate - it adds to higher air conditioning bills.
- Have you ever thought that using fifteen 100 watt light bulbs is the equivalent in energy consumption to running your most powerful hair dryer full blast continuously?
Not all LEDs are created equal
- Ours are designed with the Kelvin (color temperature) specific to salon applications, so our LEDs show true skin and hair color.
- LEDs from ‘box stores’ are at Kelvin suited for other applications, where color or appearance are not important.
Tips for choosing color temperature of the bulb (Kelvin) based on the salon application:
- Use bulbs at 3000K (Kelvin) for lighting your client’s face – it will help make their complexion look nice.
- Use bulbs at 3500K for lighting your client’s hair. It is the perfect Kelvin for showing true hair color.
Tips for choosing beam angle based on ceiling height:
- Use 60° beam angle for low ceilings(7-9 feet)
- Use 40° beam angle for ceilings (9-10 feet)
- Use 25° beam angle for high ceilings (10-16 feet)
- Wall lights
- Down lights
- Track lights
- Approved for totally enclosed fixtures
- High energy efficiency
- 3 year warranty
- 3-1/4" Suction cup for PAR30 bulbs
Click on the part number below to BUY NOW